Register For Your ShakeSphere Warranty
ShakeSphere offers a 12 month warranty on all its products. All you need to do to activate and claim your warranty is fill out the form below. You'll need to provide proof of purchase.
We accept the following proof of purchase:
- Online order number
- In-store receipt number
The warranty is valid even if you bought your product from one of our third-party stores.
Our warranty covers any manufacturing fault or flaw (e.g a leaking seal). It does not cover accidental damage (e.g dropping your product on the floor) or other damage which is caused by activities which are not manufacturer related.
If you discover a fault in your product, we offer straight a straight exchange upon confirmation that the product is indeed faulty. To determine if the product is defective, you may be required to return the product to us for inspection. Postage of the product is your responsibility as the sender.
In most circumstances, evidence sent as photos and videos will be enough to determine if the product has a manufacturing fault and you are eligible to receive an exchange.
If you think that you have a defective product, please follow the following process to get an exchange.
- Obtain your proof of purchase in a digital format. If you don't have a digital receipt, please take a photo.
- Compose an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline 'FAULTY ShakeSphere Product'.
- Upload the following files: proof of purchase, images/videos of the fault with the product.
- Write a small paragraph which details what's wrong with the product.
- Include the best mailing address for us to post a replacement back to you.
- Send the email and await a response from our customer service team.
- We'll review your email and decide as to whether we need more proof of your claim. If we need more evidence, we'll respond to your email with instructions on where you will need to send your faulty product for review.
- Once we have confirmed that you are eligible for an exchange, we'll respond to your email which will state the delivery information of your new product.